[ST] Oil Level

"But what does that prove? "

Sorry, I wasn't being very clear.  He "just barely" leaned it over
showing that the oil was just over the top of the glass. Had he leaned
it over anywhere near where it would sit on the side stand and still not
seen air, he would have drained it and refilled to the proper level..
As it was, it still blew a little oil out the crank vent for about 500
miles.
My point was, if you're real concerned about your oil level and the
sight glass is either empty or full, a little side to side movement
gives an indication of how low or high your oil level is.

David
'99ST