RE: [ST] RE: Stainless steel linkage / titanium linkage

Scary... the same thought about a Ti shaft crossed my mind when I was
writing the original reply, and I noticed we both ride the same bike in the
fastest color... hmmmm, separated at birth?  If you are serious about a Ti
shaft, I can get the materials (damn that stuffs expensive, but it's sooo
purty).  However, the nuts would still be stainless.  It would cost $29 for
the shaft, nuts and shipping(Yes, I am still talking about motorcycle
parts).

Nick "the dirtbag"
'00 Yellow RS