[ST] Yet another brain dead cager trying to take out a bike

Title pretty much says it. Leaving work get about 1/2 miles down
the road, she pulled out from the Y's parking lot, with her kid
safely in the back seat, to make a left hand turn right in front
of me. Hit the binders, and came to rest about 10 feet from her
door. I could have stopped quicker if I had to, but the effect was
priceless. She finally figured out where the horn was coming from,
as she looked to the left to see the front end rebound.

The look of complete terror filled her face as she sat and froze.

Hopefully looking at a bike 10 feet from her face scared the sh*te
out of her, as she realized that if it was not for the fact that
I saw her ass creeping out of the driveway and hit the brakes, she
would most likely have a motorcycle in her lap.

note to self, this weekend, new horns go on the bike. Can't remember but
either Pep Boys, AutoZone or such carry the Fiamms, no?

Or I could just steel the ones out of my truck, they do a pretty
good job of scaring the sh*te out of people.

Thanks for listening, had to vent.

Tom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664