Re: [ST] Gas mileage, lanesplitting, Laguna, 'n Tahoe

You guys with the bad gas mileage....did they check
your CO level?  Did they check anything?  Is the bad
fuel consumption consistent or is it hit & miss?

My mileage plummeted to 35 u.s.mpg's It was very
consistent.  Then the surging problem began.

And just so everyone can be consistently annoyed by my
complaining....my bike has been at the dealer for one
solid month now and they still have no idea what's
wrong.  (balanced throttle bodies, sealed stepper
motor housing, checked injectors, put in new ECM,and
countless other software & hardware checks) There has
been much consultation with Triumph USA (they are out
of ideas) and was consulting with Triumph UK this
week.  I have not heard back about that yet.

I had two ralleys planned for this summer, I missed
one because of this three weeks ago and I will miss
the other one this weekend as well.  I have two
camping trips planned for August & if I miss those
this bike is history. I will very unhappily buy
something that runs.  sorry about that last, just had
to rant & whine a little.

Steve Bergman

00 ST