[ST] Mystery connector??

I was giving my RS it's first wash and polish last night, during the course
of which I noticed a mysterious connector socket lurking behind the
instrument panel.  The socket was perhaps 1.5-2cm across and had 2 or 3
holes (I don't remember exactly).  The face of the socket was yellow and had
the standard soft black plastic shroud covering it.  Any ideas??

While we're in the fairing area, where are the headlight relays located?
Having bought a new RS my headlights "have been made safe" by the tossers in
Brussels (EU), such that only one lamp lights up on main and dip beam.  I
was thinking of putting the extra relays in to make both lamps come on at
the same time, but couldn't find where to put them.

Andy