[ST] Full refund on M's TT

Well.. you may remember 2 months ago Maria getting shot of her Bandit and
getting a TT?
We rejected it as it was a dog, and after 2 months of threatening legal
action we finally got the full refund off the dealers, so she's got her
Bandit back and the cash she paid towards the TT.

Sadly she is selling the Bandit now as whilst the TT was being worked on to
see if it would improve, the dealers lent M a Majesty 250 scoot which she
trashed. She is still on crutches and may be for several more months, so has
decided to sell the bike and maybe get a Tmax 500 superscoot next year when
fully recovered.

The dealer was trying to say the Maj was not insured under their policy and
were trying to keep M's TT money against the damage to the Maj but we
finally got them to agree that they were separate incidents and a full
refund is due.
She will now make an offer on the repairs to the maj !

Picked up a copy of the Haynes manual yesterday for £18.00 GBP , damn fine
book. I now know how to tighten/loosen the chain :-)
(I'm a jeweller not a mechanic, [said with a New York shrug of the
shoulders!])

- --
Neil "Diamond Dawg" Tracey
ex Sprint Sport. 99 Red ST