[ST] Oil level check

My last word on this issue?? Sit on the bike with both feet on the ground so
you know it is vertical on a flat place like the garage floor, use a mirror
to see the sight glass. I use one off an old bike probably my last TR6R
Tiger 650, which has a longish stalk. Simple. If you are really retentive
you can stand on tiptoes so that the rear suspension is not compressed.
However from my experiments there is no significant difference in the
readings whether it is on the stand, on the paddock stand or being sat on.

David who has to say goodbye to his Devilish Orange RS and go back to Russia
for a short while.