From: Randy S [mailto:regreps@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 4:57 PM
To: rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Triumph Leather Pants

Since W is sending me a check for $600 I think I'll help the economy and buy

myself some Triumph Classic Perforated Jeans.  Anybody have these?  I
currently have a Frontiers suit and a perf retro jacket. I use the Frontiers

pants year round but I think I'd like the perf pants to wear in the heat.
I'd really like to know about the sizing.  The Frontiers pants are sized
S,M, L etc (I wear medium) but the leather pants are sized 32,34,36 etc.  I
wear 34 Levi's...anybody have an idea which size I should try?

Thanks as usual,

Randy
2K RS