RE: [ST] Extended warranties

I'll give you my first impression after reading their website for less than
15 seconds....Run, run away! My buyer beware warning lights 'n bells are
flashing and ringing. Sounds like an insurance policy for non-collision
repairs, and you just can't make money that way. Unless, of course, you
deftly step around your words describing your product.

- -Chris Strizver