Re: [ST] Eastern Rallye...Not going.

From: Robert Head
>Well......
>
>I really regret to say that Jenna and I will not be attending the Eastern
>Rallye.

Robert, I'm afraid I'm with you on the cancelling of your Eatern Rallye
plans. I'm out too. Very doubtfull I'd have my RS fully repaired by then
(low-sided it), and even if I did, all my funds for the Rallye are now the
"rehab" funds.

So.....there's a room available at the Pisgah Inn. I haven't called to
cancel it yet, but am going to do that within a few days. I think there may
be someone on this list who would like to take the reservation before I just
cancel and the staff offers that room to the general public.

Any takers?

Ken M.