[ST] What Eastern Rally?

My son and I are headed down to Florida from upstate NY again on the ST, as he is starting college this fall.  We have to be in
Tallahassee on the 19th, which I just realized would put us in the North Carolina area around the 17-18th.  What is this thing about
an Eastern Rally?  Where is it?  Could anyone post some details, or perhaps direct me to the site with information? How far do we have
to hike? (just kidding).

I am not much on group gatherings, but with the great people on the ST list, it would probably be fun.

Thanks,

Rick Hartwick
South New Berlin, NY
00 ST