Re: [ST] VFR?...Not!

I honestly don't advocate slapping anyone (nor do I often use the words "bitch" or "dick"). It just really offends me when dealerships hire people this ignorant about motorcycles to try and sell motorcycles. Rather than violence, the correct way to deal with the situation would be to escort this squid to the nearest fast food franchise and help him fill out a job app.

>>> Steve Bergman <steverayb@xxxxxxxxx> - 7/24/01 1:57 PM >>>
Very colorful Darwin & I just might have if I hadn't
been so surprised.  I've always thought of myself as a
lightweight when it comes to piling up the mileage.

Steve Bergman

00 Sprint ST

- --- Darwin Holmstrom <dholmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>