[ST] Polish

I have a Black RS, (the fastest colour!) but is a bitch to keep clean.  Wash
it and it looks the dogs polish it with wax polish and it looks like you
have just sandpapered it!

I tried a trick from a mate and it seems to work, just polish it after
washing with household furniture polish (UK- Pledge or Mr Sheen) the streaks
just disappear, is there any reason that I shouldn?t be using furniture
polish?  It?s obviously much, much cheaper than importing expensive American
Zaino bros polish.  The only downside is don?t go posing downtown for a few
hours after polishing, Stealth look= Black helmet, Black visor, Black
leathers and Shiny Black bike ? looks sexy but where?s that smell of
lavender coming from!!!!!!!!!!

- ---
Rich Crinson

'01 Black RS