Re: [ST] Ear plug question

I would think a scarf would be a. too hot in the summer and b. really dangerous
if it came unraveled.  However, when it gets a little chilly here I use a
pullover neck wrap, for lack of a better word.  It is fleece and is pretty much
like the neck of a turtle neck without the sweater attached.  It keeps me
really warm but does nothing for the sound.  I cannot vouch for its bug
proofness.  There are also velcro neck wraps specific for motor cycling that
are made to fit around jackets and seal up the opening of your helmet.

As for earplugs, there are many different types of earplugs out there, try a
safety product distributer such as www.labsafety.com.  My personal favorite is
a disposable made by moldex called "Spark Plugs".  They are very soft, tapered
and you can get different sizes.  They can also be ordered with cords so that
when you take them out they hang around your neck.  After a few minutes you
forget you have them in.

Good luck

Steve Bergman

00 Sprint ST   - still on the bench : (