Re: [ST] Ear plug question

Funny, my past vacation was the first serious road trip that I used
ear plugs, and frankly if I am ever o the bike for longer than 1/2
again they will be in my ears. When I fist got back to Dallas and
rode the bike to work I could have sworn something was wrong with
the engine, but it was just the lack of ear plugs.

As far as the PITA factor, yeah its there sometimes. Like when you
get gas and forget to put them back in. You get down the road 1/2
mile and all of a sudden you realized you forgot them and start
swearing at yourself.

But I am a convert. Plus I want to be able to hear when I'm 70. BTW
I have a RF800 as well. Love it!

Tom

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Mal Stainkey wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> There has been a bit of talk about ear plugs. I tried
> them on one ride. It took me about an hour to get use
> to the lack of noise. I felt really isolated from the
> environment, like I was playing a computer game! It

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664