Re: [ST] Rev limit

I took a Class when I first bought the ST (Jan '99) at Willow Springs
(fastest road in the West) and was in an extreme quandary coming off of turn
9, 'cuz I thought the fuel injection was having a major problem. I was so
used to spinning the Kaw over 10K rpm and poor Sable wouldn't spin more than
9600 without burbling. When I shifted up she pulled like a freight train
down the straight. So I come in for the Class instruction and Reg asks me
how I like the bike. It's totally comfy except it has a miss at high RPM, I
says. Then Mr. Pridmore says, you'll be happier with her if you stay off the
rev limiter!
Live and learn I says,
Jim