[ST] Dead cat ON seat!

    I know there are some of you that like cats on this list.  I am not
one of them and today it is with good reason!   I left my bike at work
yesterday to go out with my wife and she drove me to work today.   We
have a cat that lives there and I made it very clear to him to stay off
of my bike!   When I got to work today I noticed little paw prints all
over my seat.   I guess they aren't smart enough to cover the cat box
dust trail?   I really didn't care about it until I went to get gas after
work and noticed a small white thing on my seat that turned out to be
foam!   When I looked closely at the seat it had about a dozen small claw
holes in it!

   I don't think the cats hide will be large enough to re-cover the seat
with and it really won't match the blue paint so I guess I should spare
the little rodents life but to say the least, I am not real happy with
him today!

   The only good thing is that my other seat is at Sargent getting some
real foam and some Daytona leather.  If I ever leave the bike at work
again, I will be taking the seat home with me!

   I haven't checked real close for marks in the paint yet because I'm
afraid to!

So how much of the paws do I need to cut off to get the claws too?  :-)

Ken Walter  00ST
"Unleashed Dawg"