[ST] Heat

> From: "Daniel Miller" <sportybird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Anybody besides me going to the Superbike Races this weekend in Brainerd,
> Minnesota?

Rats!  I knew I should have planned the weekend differently!  Richard & I are actually landing in Sioux Falls tomorrow (parents are driving up from Texas
and picking us up at the airport) and going up to the Clark area for a family reunion, and flying out Sunday afternoon. Perhaps we should have flown into
Minneapolis spent a day at the races, and then driven to SD that night and attended the family reunion on Sunday . . . .  Oh well. . . . .  HAVE FUN!!!!

Lisa