[ST] RE rev limit

just last week I was passing a camper on  203, I
downshifted and held it open.. shot around this big
turd really well. she was pulling hard, I knew i was
near the redline. I scaned the tach and I was sweeping
just past 10,500 and still pulling with no missing
whatsoever, of course I upshifted immediatly, but I
could feel no trace of any rev limiter, this is the
first time the needle has seen the red zone. I have
the stock can and the 10 tune.. is there something in
the tune that decides the rev limiter, why would it
not work? unless the tach lies like the speedo, I was
on the other side of 10,500 and pulling.

Tony Burke
00' ST (red)