[ST] Lilley expands on-line offerings

For those of you that have not been by the Lilley site recently, you need
to stop back in and have a look around.

Go to http://www.jacklilley.com/jlcart/ click on Shopping / Accessories and
then the Sprint ST.

They have added lots of parts and accessories  - tired of waiting in line
at the local parts counter only to be told that the part will take 10-14
days to come in (which of course means another trip to the dealer) ? You
need to try out Lilley's if you have not already done so.

- - need a new footpeg rubber ? They've got it !!
- - need a Haynes manual ? They've got it !!
- - need the Triumph Manual ? They've got it !!
- - need a valve shim removal tool ? They've got it !!

want a Blue anodised oil filler screw ? Guess what ? They've got that too!!

You all know that I am pretty pumped about Lilley's in general (and even
more so as Steve continues to support this website and list) - if you don't
believe how good the service is, just ask someone else from the list that
has done business with them.

And if you do happen to place an order from him, be sure to drop him a line
to steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, letting him know that you appreciate his
support of this list.

I know for one, I don't say it enough - "Thank's Steve"

We now return you to the regularly scheduled programming already in progress.

- -Eric