Re: [ST] front forks

Steve I've looked into this and I don't belive it's possible. First
off the Daytona forks are 45mm vs the ST at 43. The brake carriers
are different and the fender mounts are different. The triple trees
are different etc etc.. I also checked into an Ohlins front fork BIG
Bucks and again nothing matches figure about $5,000.00 too do it with
all new triple clamps etc. The best bet would be to try and fit a
TT600 fork. The TT600 fork is a 43mm cartridge design and the only
thing that I think you'd need to make it fit would be a TT600 front
wheel, axle, hub etc, the brakes should fit. As for Raceteching the
rear shock I'd just spring for an Ohlins or Penske, unless someone
has had Racetech do the rear and can comment. The stock rear shock
really isn't rebuildable. Best bet cost wise is to properly Racetech
the front and an Ohlins out back that's about the most cost effective
way to go, figure about $1500.00 for the whole shebang.

Erik