Re: [ST] Moto Cool?

Robert Head wrote:

> Anyone know anything about these products?

I saw their tent at Laguna Seca a few weeks ago and talked with the
pretty lady working there. (She was more interesting than the product.)
You're supposed to be able to grab a handful of the material and feel a
temperature difference in a few moments, but neither I nor anyone I was
with felt anything. Maybe it's more effective when you're wearing it
over a large portion of your body.

As I recall, it was pricey but not outrageous. It might be worth buying
just to have a dedicated undershirt for motorcycling, and if helps, hey,
all the better. If not, at least you have a nice shirt. :-)

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA