Re: [ST] Joe Rocket Phoenix Mesh Jacket

> check out a Joe Rocket Phoenix jacket. They
> >look pretty sharp. I have seen the all black and black/grey. I like
> >both. They have a double armor system.
>
> I first saw the jacket @ this years HSTA ride in Helen, Georgia back in
May.
> Very nice, and as it turns out, very popular. They are back ordered
> everywhere.
> Motorcycle Assoc. Wearhouse is BACKORDERING them @ $119.99.
> I hope mine gets here B4 the Rallye in what, 18 days!
>
> Mark"Big Dawg"Hanke

OK, maybe it's just me (been known to happen). When we looked at these
things early in the year I thought, wow, what a great idea, think I'll grab
me a couple of these things for Dee and I. Then after I thought about it
some more, I wondered if I ever hit the pavement with it, would the netting
shred within.....oh say .000025 micro seconds, sending the nice padding into
the weeds without me......or maybe even wrap the netting around my neck and
strangle me like some old fish or something. Course, maybe the netting is
designed to shred south only, leaving you with a well designed cod piece,
not a bad idea really. Did I miss something or look at a different garment?

Paul and Dee