Re: [ST] Joe Rocket Phoenix Mesh Jacket

>OK, maybe it's just me (been known to happen). When we looked at these
>things early in the year I thought, wow, what a great idea, think I'll grab
>me a couple of these things for Dee and I. Then after I thought about it
>some more, I wondered if I ever hit the pavement with it, would the netting
>shred within.....oh say .000025 micro seconds, sending the nice padding
into
>the weeds without me......or maybe even wrap the netting around my neck and
>strangle me like some old fish or something. Course, maybe the netting is
>designed to shred south only, leaving you with a well designed cod piece,
>not a bad idea really. Did I miss something or look at a different garment?
>
>Paul and Dee
>

>Oh paranoid one it's you again.
I thought the same but it's cool and better than a t-shirt.
Actually a young man on an RC51 went down at STAR while wearing one of these
jackets.
His bike was a mess and while everyone was checking it out I was checking
out his jacket
and asking how he was. Turns out the jacket and the rider were fine!
Good enough for me.
Mark