Re: [ST] RE: New Daytona and Marc Cook's response

Interesting. We had much the same discussion in the shop, staring at the
Daytona. It seems Triumph decided to take the bike closer to the mainstream
and lost some of its distinctiveness.

I'll defend the GSX-R on the grounds of its stunning performance. For most
riders, the power and handling will more than make up for its anonymous
styling.

MC