Re: [ST] Am I healed enough for the Rallye?

Previously, you (mark hanke) wrote:
> >Well, this weekend I think I answered the question of whether or not I
> >am up to riding the Rallye -- whether my hand is healed enough for me to
> >do an all-day demanding ride.
> >
> >The answer is a resounding YES!!!
> >

> Glad to hear it Bill.

Thanks.  I was rather pleased to go for an 8-hour ride (inc. breaks) and
come home still feeling like it could have been longer.

> Will you be riding to the Rallye?

Work pressures are limiting how much time I can take off.  As I
mentioned before (I think) I can only allow a single travel day each
way.  Although I'm doing well I don't know if I'm up to a 700 mile day
followed by 2 days at the Rallye then another 700 mile day home.

I've decided to not push it and will be trucking my bike to and from the
Rallye.  My hand still hurts every day.  So I figure it is better to be
safe than sorry.  Next year I'll take a couple of travel days each
direction and make a real trip out of it!

> I'm looking forward to it.

I'm certainly looking forward to the Rallye.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"