Re: [ST] Foam Pads in Body Panels

Tom,

Before you flip out, the insurance company might not have screwed you -- it
might be Triumph itself.

A month or two ago, I drove off a relatively low curb, and crunched the
bottom right panel of my beloved 01' ST.  I ordered a new part, and when it
came in, much to my suprise it too was missing the foam and heat shield tape
that the previous part had.

I just installed it as is and hoped for the best.  I'd call Triumph and see
why that wasn't included with your RS parts.

Good luck,

Scott