The aftermath of a crash

Hi Guys:

My Sprint RS was damaged a few weekends ago during a Triumph RAT rally to
Mt St Helens.  Bad times!
I hit a patch of gravel right on the apex of a corner and ended up with the
bike 30 feet down the mountain - wedged between a coupe of
trees.  Remarkably, I am fine beyond some bruises and bashes (ruined helmet
and jacket etc), the bike was even ridable back to Seattle (140 miles),
though the damage estimate for parts alone has come in at +$12K!
However, there is nothing major (mechanically) wrong except for a bent
right front suspension fork and a (slightly) bent wheel.

These Triumphs are STRONG!

So, it seems it will be totaled by the insurance company (clearly) - now I
need to decide if I want to buy it back.  I'm told salvage value is approx
$1500.
Basically, the major stuff I need is the Front Wheel ($600), Mudguard
($110), right fork ($650), fairing (approx $600)

Anyone had any experiences with this - is it better just to get another
one?  Are these bits available used yet?
I have been told I can get the fork and wheel straightened - anyone know
where this can be done (preferably near Seattle).  Is this wise?

Thanks for any advice!

Regards
Michael
Yellow 2001 Sprint RS - hurting!