RE: [ST] short term storage

I too thought that given the fact of the plastic tank it was best to leave
it almost empty but someone on the list told me that the condensation water
will reach the FI system so it is best to store the bike with a full tank
(and if possible with a stabilizer if you store it for longer than a month).

Ludo, Belgium (summer al last)
Red 99 ST