RE: [ST] Garage door opener

Previously, you (Thomas Emberson) wrote:
> On a longer trip a tank bag is a necessary piece of equipment as
> far as I am concerned. Great place to keep spare visors (tinted
> and clear), water bottles, wallet, ear plugs, and of course maps.

Spare visor, wallet, spare ear plugs, and other items only occasionally
used are in my topbox.  Water is on my back (CamelBak).  But I do agree
that a map holder is essential on a long trip ... until I buy a GPS.
Even then road maps are handy but referenced infrequently and only when
stopped -- topbox again.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL