[ST] Re: Triumph Sport Bags

> There are 3 reasons I am looking at the TourMaster Cortech bags:
> 1) Amount of room. The tail bag attaches to the saddlebags in a way that
> works very well.
> 2) The bags come with rain covers and I'm not sure if the Triumph bags are
> waterproof.
> 3) For the amount of room, I can get all 3 bags for less than the price of
> the 2 Triumph bags.
>
> Can you answer the 2nd question? Are the Triumph bags waterproof?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Daniel

The Triumph bags come with raincovers.  The bags are quite large also as they expand, Triumph claims to 48 liters each. My fullface helmet fits in easily with room to spare. Also the panel protectors are effective and the whole setup is removed in minutes. The Tourmaster Cortech bags are nice also.

Nick Ferraro