Tourmaster Gortech Bags

Nick

I've got all three bags on my RS and well as the Gortech tank bag.  I think
they work very well with reasonable water tightness.  All of the bags come
with rain covers but I haven't used them, as I usually pack everything in
plastic bags before stuffing in the tour bags, even on my Trophy with it's
hard bags.  I'm of the opinion that hard bags just don't look right on the
RS so I'm staying with the Gortech bags.

I have taken one long weekend trip with the bags and was pleased with
them.  No high speed instability was noticed (even at illegal speeds).
No water infiltration during the light/medium rain showers we
encountered.  Easy to install/remove, works as luggage when you get to the
hotel.  Fairly rigid, will hold it's shape but flexible enough to stuff
that little extra in.

If you don't want to spend the money for the Givi/Triumph hard bags the
Tourmaster's are a very good alternative.

Don Payne
00 RS
97 Trophy