[ST] Eastern Rallye

It's come to light that some of you are planning on arriving at the Pisgah Inn
on Friday, instead of Thursday evening.  Please be aware that we have rides
planned for BOTH Friday and Saturday.  This is NOT like an HSTA event where
you only have rides on one day!  Obviously some of you may not have the extra
time to take off work so you have to arrive on Friday.  If this is the case,
please let me know by e-mailing me at RedRiders@xxxxxxx so we do not look for
you at registration on Friday morning and can plan on meeting with you
sometime Friday evening before our scheduled dinner.

Those of you who are registered for the Rallye, you will be receiving a
newsletter (if it hasn't already arrived) that has our Rallye schedule
attached to it.

E-mail your questions to RedRiders@xxxxxxx (You cannot simply hit "reply" to
this e-mail ;-)!!).

Lisa White