[ST] '02 Daytona sighting

Well, now that I have the bike back and have got the girlfriend moved into
the new place, I actually had a chance to ride the bike for a little while
tonight.

Let me say this, the last 2 times I was at the shop to drop the bike off and
then to pick it back up, I have oogled over the blue '02 Daytona at the
shop.  It is sitting right next to a silver '01 Daytona.  Yes, the styling
of the '01 is more unique than '02, but I still like the '02.  And I do like
the looks of the single sided swing arm over the conventional dual-sided.

Anyway, on the way home from my ride I saw what ended up being a blue
Daytone go across the street in front of me.  Knew it was a Daytona because
I caught a glimps of the stickers on the side.  But didn't see the swing arm
so I didn't know if it was a '01 or '02.  So, I had to get around the corner
and push it a little to get caught up with him.  Finally came up behind him
right before I had to turn.  Coming up from behind I could see the temp
plate of a brand new 'cycle and the dual sided swing arm of a '02 Daytona.
He was already looking over his should when I came up on him so I gave him a
quick wave and took my turn.

I would love to add one of those to the garage to sit proudly next to the
ST.  Definitely would add one of those before the GSX-R1000 or the Mille.
Really like the bike and especially my ST (although it seems to be handling
a little different from the front end now that I have it back - or so it
seems).

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxx
'91 Camaro Z28