[ST] leak from overflow bottle

In a message dated 5/29/01 9:57:37 PM, owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Just thought I'd fill you all in, just in case someone else has a leak as
well.  I could silicone the cap as people have suggested, but since it's
under warranty, I'd rather have it fixed right, especially since I know
what's causing it now >>

The cap on the overflow bottle isn't supposed to keep fluid in-it just keeps
dust and dirt out. If your overflow bottle overflows in traffic, when the
engine is hot, it just means your cooling system is overfilled. After it
leaks all of the excess out, it won't leak any more.