[ST] Riding position

I found myself riding close to the tank on the stock
seat. It really didnt give me alot of choice in the
matter, but the closer to the bars is usually more
comfortable for me anyhow as it reduced the reach a
little.. w/the custom seat Im back a little, but its
so much more comfortable. I can now ride against the
tank OR back a ways in the "dish"  Very happy now. the
risers helped immensely also.. good luck on getting
your seat fashoned correctly, I have tossed in a few
shameless plugs for the guy that did my seat, and a
pic or two, if you wish more info, email me and Ill be
glad to give ya all the info/pic.

Tony Burke
00' Sprint ST (visable even to an idiot on the cell
phone while driving-red)
85 Magna V30

PS. I second all the inattentive drivers and accidents
they cause. Its ditto here in the northwest where cell
phones are the rule.. watch out for these dildos!!
I have had too many close calls recently.