[ST] My poor little ST

Well, my poor little ST is finally starting to show signs of life, since she was knocked down at a gas station by an inatentive pickup driver.  His insurance company took their sweet time about coming up with figure, which ended up being satisfactory.  She's now 3/4's completely reassembled.  Now I know what your thinking.....jeez how back could it have been, that it's taken this long just to get it 3/4's reassembled.  Well I took advantage of the situation and instead of replacing the body panels that got damaged in the knockover  I replaced the bent brackets, added GSG frame sliders and had the whole bike repainted.  My poor little ST is now a totally hot vixen in Lucifer Orange.

Lex "Digital Dawg" Offer
reffoxel@xxxxxxxxxxx
2000 Lucifer Orange Sprint ST
1986 VF1000 F-2 Bol d'Or