RE: [ST] New file - CF trim etc

Actually the left and right side trim pieces are sold seperately.  There's the Triumph kit which is 84.99 GBP and the ones I got are the Tamburini individual pieces which are 39.99 GBP each.   The Screen is the Zero Gravity Double Bubble.  BTW  I don't remember who, but someone on the list lives near the Zero Gravity factory and worked with them on making them fit right.  I just want to say THANKS, my fit perfectly. so well I even was able to reuse the original windscreen plastic bolts.

At 12:49 AM 6/3/01 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi Lex,
>
>Quick question(s)....  Was all the trim in one kit, or bought separately?
>and Which screen is that?
>
>Thanks,
>Graeme

Lex "Digital Dawg" Offer