[ST] Paint, Western Rallye, Ken's interesting comments...

"The question I would have with that stagety, is the highest lean is
when you go from the outside to the inside tracks right?"
Actually, no. The Outside-Inside-Outside approach opens the radius of
the corner thereby requiring less change of direction and less lean
angle. Racers do it because it ALLOWS you to carry more speed into the
corner and get on the throttle sooner on the exit.  On the street, it
allows you corner more safely.  It certain does not require a WFO to
work.

"light deacceleration in and light acceleration out"

As I do, which loads the suspension properly for entering, then exiting
the corner.

David
"99 ST