Re: [ST] Vibrations in the handlebars ...

Thank you for your answer, i wish my bike has no problem and i wiil try your
 advice. Anyway, i think the Sprint ST is a real great motorcycle and every
kilometer invite you to ride more and more. Hope you will ride one day in
France .

Jean-Christophe DENIS
"Froggie riding a Green British Bike"