[ST] trade ST for Trophy?

    Yes, I'm kinda sorta maybe serious. The lovely ballast would prefer
better wind protection than she gets on the ST, even with the Triumph tall
windscreen fitted. She'd also prefer a better seat, though that I might be
able to rectify with a Corbin or Sargent. Anyone have experience with the ST
and Trophy 1200? Care to compare? Wind protection, seat, handling, ride, et
cetera? I'd hate to get rid of my wonderful ST, though. It's just right. I've
also finally got just about every goodie in the book on it except the Ohlins
shock, which I presently don't feel I need. The local dealer just happens to
have a nice "sunset red" 2001 Trophy 1200 in stock...

Pondering,

    "Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
    '00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"
    '01 red SV650S  "Cherii"