[ST] New ST, & some ?'s

Hi all. First off, let me introduce myself. I'm Bob Nixon and live in the
PHX metropolitan area and purchased my first Triumph last weekend. I've been
riding street MC's for since ~75, I'm 55 years old and traded my SV-650 for
my new RED ST.
My previous street MC's are & were 78 GS-1000E, KZ-650, RD-400, RD-350X3 &
Z1.

OK, why an ST? On some longish trips, I found the SV-650 to be
uncomfortable, due to cheap suspension and it's 400 Lbs wet weight. I had a
small 1/4 fairing that did provide some wind protection but my kidneys took
a real beating on the windy 75-90MPH ride back from Flagstaff AZ to Phoenix.
Being an old canyon scratcher, I'll have to admit I was a bit apprehensive
of the Sprints handling capabilities but a ride out to my regular twistie
haunt (AZ 88) put my fears to rest. The Sprint handles like a dream. I was
really impressed that the additional 100 lbs was hardly noticed. I had the
BT57's (both front & rear) scrubbed to 1/8" from the edge, on my first go
around.

But now some general question from the group and please bare with me as the
dealer somehow got my owners manual mislaid. IOW, I don't have an owners
manual until I receive it in the mail. Now the Questions:

1) Where's the helmet hook?
2) The Sprint seems to get excellent mileage but can I use regular? The
Triumph web site says RON 95 but this means nothing to a yank.IOW, is RON
95=87US
3) The neutral; even after clutch cable adjustment, is still a bit of a pain
to find.
4) Break in. I'm pushing 300 miles now. 6K RPM should now be OK?
5) Love the lumpy torque but desire a pipe to bring out the triple's lovely
growl. Again suggestions? I've had good luck with 2-bros and they make a
nice high mount carbon fiber slip on for the Sprint ST.

I always loved the looks of the Sprints (both RS & ST) and couldn't care
less if folks say they look like a Suzuki Katana. I personally was tired of
the cookie cutter Japanese bikes and when it came down to the Sprint or
Falco, I opted for the Sprint. No regrets or at least none so far -:)

Thanks and cheers.

End of st-digest V2001 #333