RE: [ST] Actual riding stuff

This months issue of Rider talks about the "Motorcycle road craft : the
police riders' manual", which my dear old dad gave me a copy of, it is a
boring read but very informative and I reckon benefits a motorcyclist quite
a bit in regards safety.

3 other books I have read are
"Proficient Motorcycling" as mentioned below, that is a great book. Fun and
entertaining as well as being very full of useful information. I especially
liked the section on group rides.
"Sportbiking: The real world" by Gary Jaehne. Another good read full of easy
to digest pertinent information.
"Twist of the Wrist" by Keith Code. I found this book way too full of
numbers, vectors, diagrams and other technical crap for an uneducated guy
like me to enjoy. My lack of formal higher education is only mine, however.
If you can dig that kind of technical jive, man, get the book.

Cheers
Stuart Mumford