[ST] Re: New Daytona

The UK MCN tested the Daytona against the latest (929) Fireblade and the
Ducati 996S this week. And it came out very well indeed. On overall verdict
they ranked it *just* below the 'blade, *just* above the Duc. In other
words, pretty damn good. World class. The tester said it was like trying to
choose a winner from Kate Moss, Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell!

In fact they rated it's engine, braking, comfort and 'grin factor' as BEST
of the three bikes. Only the handling stopped it winning. It was still good,
but not quite as sharp as the other two.

I reckon that rates a 'very well done' to Triumph.

Now, I wonder just what it takes to upgrade an RS engine to Daytona spec

Barry
00 RS