[ST] Radiator Leak Questions

I would think you could possibly take the radiator to a radiator shop
and have them solder it. Under no circumstances would I put anything in
the coolant to "seal" the leak.  Along with the leak it will "seal" some
of the smaller coolant passages in your engine and cook your water pump
within a few thousand miles. My 2c
This is definately a warranty fix. I was made aware of a re-designed
radiator by my dealer.  If you have a good relationship with your
dealer, they may squeeze it through. Good Luck
David
'99 ST