[ST] Helpful hint.

Hi all,

Here's a helpful hint for the day.  I was at a gas station yesterday filling
up when I decided that the front end needed the spring pre-load tapered off
a bit.  I pulled out the tiny flathead screwdriver that comes with the ST
toolkit, and realized that it would be hard to use on the fork caps without
further scratching their soft aluminum.  I looked around at what I had
available and found that the metal of the handle extension for the swingarm
C-spanner is the exact thickness to fill the notch of the screwhead.  I
tried it and it works perfectly.

Next time you're doing an adjustment on the road, give this a try.

- -John Hickman
1999 ST (red)
Lexington, KY