[ST] Screwed tire - a record, I'm sure

How about this one...I had a new rear D207 put on in Calgary and drove about
15 km to the track.  Started prepping my bike for some racing and behold...a
huge honking screw right in the middle of my brand new tire.  You wanna see
a pressure relief valve working overtime?  Arghhh!  To top it off, that was
the last tire they had.  I had to tour around the city trying to find
another tire so I could go racing.  Double Arghhh!

Garry