From: marc@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:marc@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 10:17 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Re: paint, envy

I'm trying to get the DuPont paint match for my (attractive, fast,
LEO-repelling, gravity-repelling) blue 00 ST...I know the list of colors is
somewhere, but I can't find it on the site...

..and to all of you going to the Western Rallye...<psssspthhhh!!>

Have way too much fun and everyone comes home OK...

MarcD

*