Re: [ST] Re: paint, envy

>I'm trying to get the DuPont paint match for my (attractive, fast,
>LEO-repelling, gravity-repelling) blue 00 ST...I know the list of colors is
>somewhere, but I can't find it on the site...

Marc,

Here is a list of paint codes I copied from "somewhere"  Hope it helps.

Paint codes :
All are C 600 and C 6000 except Amber, Ruby Red, Racing Green,
Cobalt
Blue, and Aubergine which are only C 6000.

Triumph #               Name                     Dupont #
BEC1349/JDB    Caspian Blue Met.      H0952
BEC1717            Aegean Blue Met        J5508
BEC1889            Triumph Gold Met       J5113
BEC1890            Triumph Purple Mica   J5115
BEC1893             Ivory                           J5111
BEC1936            Merlot Mica Met.         J5114
BEC1954            Pacifica Blue Met.       J5112
CJ                       Ruby Red                    J5784
CK                       Chilli Red Pearl            F7034
CL                        Cardinal Red              J5786
EC                       Amber                         J5787
ED                      Lucifer Orange Pearl    F7035
FC                      Lightning Yellow           F4877
GD                      Copper                         J5779
HE                      Racing Green               J5781
HF                      Khaki                            J5777
JJ                        Cobalt Blue                  J5776
JK                       Turquoise                     J5778
MD                      Warm Silver                 J5782
ME                       Flamboyant Silver       J5780
PG                       Jet Black                      J5783
TC                       Aubergine                    J5785
  ?                    Strontium Yellow Pearl    F7047
Platinum info>>   UPC code: P/NT3120300-GE
2 part touch up kit: platinum paint has 9138 printed on it and
lacquer has
9139 printed on it.
Note:  Some of these colors I have never seen here in the
states.
Maybe
they are avaiable elsewhere?  Anyway, this is the complete list
(minus
the current DynaFAQ entries) from DuPont's 1998 Color Index.

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
2K -ST (Betty)
Dallas, TX