RE: [ST] Interchange of wheels

Well I'm back on list but I'm afraid I never made it to Scotland :(

We were in Belfast waiting to board the ferry to the land of incomparable
Malts when one of the guys received a phone call to say his three year old
was in hospital. Rather than split up we all headed back to his home in
Galway and centred the Stag around that area instead. Thankfully his
Daughter made a full recovery and we managed to find some excellent
restaurants and pubs to assuage our disappointment.

On the wheel thing, I'm in the market for a 955 speed triple. I may decide
to pick up a 2001 model which means I'd have a Silver ST with Black wheels
and a Black Speed Triple with silver wheels. If they'd swap over it'd be
pretty sweet!

So, anyone know if the parts are the same?

Martin

Neil wrote:
>	back from your stag week in Scotland.
>	Good trip?

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software